My Earlier Writing in the Field of Organisation and Management
A full list of books and papers in the field of the organisation and management of large modern undertakings written by myself alone or with various co-authors is to be found within the pages of the Annotated Bibliography published on www.GlobalRO.org the website of the Toronto-based Global Organisation Design Society devoted to promulgating and developing the ideas of Elliott Jaques, Wilfred Brown, and others of their associates such as myself.
The four main books as far as my own writing is concerned, are shown below:
(for free PDF and certain other types of download click on items below, or obtain from www.GlobalRO.org > Library > Books > Other Digital Books)
- Ralph Rowbottom & David Billis: Organisational Design: The Work-Levels Approach, 1987 (see also Kindle and IPad downloads for this book below)
- Ralph Rowbottom: Social Analysis: A Collaborative Method of Gaining Usable Scientific Knowledge of Social Institutions, 1977
- (two pages are missing from Chapter 4 of the Social Analysis PDF above, but can be downloaded separately here)
- Ralph Rowbottom with Others: Hospital Organisation, 1973
- Ralph Rowbottom, David Billis & Anthea Hey: Social Services Departments –Developing Patterns of Work and Organisation, 1974
ePub & Mobi Downloads
The Organisational Design book is also available in ePub and Mobi format for various devices.